Monday, October 09, 2006

The Great Pumpkin


mypumpkins
Originally uploaded by Ernesto and Kristen Burden.
Ernesto took the kids over to Milford for a pumpkin/fall festival of sorts this weekend while I took a much needed break. Of course grocery shopping while on my "break" was not what Ernesto had meant when he said he thought I should relax, but grocery shopping without kids is still quite restful. And I was hungry.

The kids had a ball and got to paint pumpkins and got candy from a "floating broom" which I guess you had to see to believe. They also got to check out a firetruck up close and came home with some of those little plastic fire hats. Then they got to cozy up to this big, bloated pumpkin. I think it was a good way to prepare them for what their mom will resemble a few months from now.

<< Home

3 Comments:

Post a Comment