Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why Is This Woman So Big?


So I'm about 14 weeks along. When I was pregnant with David I didn't begin showing until early in my fifth month. With Sofia, I don't remember, but it was probably a little sooner than that. And here I am barely in my second trimester and I could easily pass for a woman in her sixth month. Now, while some photos make you look bigger than you really are, this one actually somehow managed to make me look not quite as rotund as I actually am. As if I magically lost a few inches when I rotated the photo.

So what is up? As far as I know, I am only carrying one child. I know I am not "further along" than I think. Am I having an alien baby? You know, the kind that grows really fast and is born within a few months with green scales and a tail? What kind of car seat would that child require? Or is this baby just going to weigh in at 13+ lbs. at birth?

Well, truth be told I had a very large chimichanga at dinner this evening with extra guacamole, and topped it off with a five-layer chocolate and peanut butter dessert which made me want to pass out just thinking about eating it.

Yes... that might have something to do with it.

<< Home

14 Comments:

Post a Comment