Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Up-Chuck E. Cheese's

I went to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time ever last week. I also went to Chuck E. Cheese's for the last time ever last week. Sorry kids. You'll just have to try to "be a kid" at home. Somehow I think you'll manage.

Not only is it way too expensive for the sorry food they serve, the games are pretty lame and you could have a seizure from the overexposure to kids crying and parents nagging. Then there are the germs you pick up that have left my poor little girl throwing up and slumped over my lap for the past couple days. Thanks a lot you mutant, virus-laden rat.

The kids had a reasonably good time there and I would probably have taken them back some time down the road, but it's kind of like when you're in college and you have a few too many white russians to drink and the next day you realize that you will never be able to look at another one without wanting to hurl.

So if you're headed off there anytime soon, let me know and I'll send you our leftover tokens. I'll be sure and douse them with Lysol first.

<< Home

3 Comments:

Post a Comment