Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Cartridge and a Prayer Free

So hey, where do you buy your printer ink cartridges? May I humbly suggest you try the Laser Monks, who sell these products at a reduced rate and will donate a portion of the proceeds to help fund various charitable organizations. They will even say a prayer for you, and who couldn't use a few more people praying for them? Personally I take all I can't get. Also, they will send you a pre-paid envelope for sending in your used cartridges so they can recycle them. And if you're in the mood, you can also order some preserves or honey mustard. You know, to snack on while you're printing pictures.

Anyway, Hope you all had a fantabulous Christmas and best wishes for a spectacular New Year. I will see if I can stay up at least until 11pm this time...Cheers!

<< Home

6 Comments:

Post a Comment