Monday, September 11, 2006

Pluot, anyone?

If you haven't tried these, you should. The kids and I needed to get groceries so we headed over to Stop and Shop this morning, and while trying to decide what kind of fruit to get this week, I came across Pluots. They looked kind of cool (like a dappled, pinkish plum) and I like to get something a little different now and then so the kids can try something new. I just cut some up for a snack and I've never seen the kids eat anything so quickly. I thought perhaps they were filled with chocolate or caramel. They are pretty sweet and the skins don't have that tangy, bitter thing going on, and you don't have to hose down your face after you eat them. They are an ideal fruit for little kids. They also came with little dinosaur stickers on them, which was a clever marketing strategy.

Okay, I've never blogged about fruit before, so you know it must be something special. Go get some and tell them Kbawlz sent ya.

<< Home

3 Comments:

Post a Comment