Friday, June 16, 2006

A Love Affair Ends

It ended last night.

There was a space in the air, filled with a kind of white noise and it measured the distance between Ernesto and I on the couch. We looked at each other, knowing things wouldn't be the same, ever, and that what we had shared together would be remembered more like a dream, images so clear and real for a while and then slowly evaporating, until only bits and pieces remained in our memory, making us doubt we had been through any of it at all. I'm going to miss all the drama, the laughter, the passion... even the violence. I'd bring it all back if I could.

But we've watched the last episode of Firefly on DVD and I don't know what to do now.

Damn you Fox. You had the best thing ever and you blew it, and you can't get it back now.

<< Home

8 Comments:

Post a Comment