Saturday, June 10, 2006

As you can see the look of my site has changed. It changed once and then today E changed it yet again (as I had predicted). He wasn't completely happy with the finished product so he hunkered down in the office for a while and fussed with it some more. Of course what I call "fussing" is actually quite a bit of work and I appreciate it much more than I let on here. Anyway, we were going for something playful, with a little more character than the old template allowed. Strangely enough, David was able to recognize himself in the picture, even with all the photoshop work. He thought it was pretty funny. I'm sure there will be some more tweaks along the way, so please excuse the construction. I'm also hoping to enable a very silly feature for the "comments" section. You'll know it when you see it...

<< Home

5 Comments:

Post a Comment