Friday, September 21, 2007

solve the mystery!

There have been some strange goings-on in and around the household as of late. See if you can find the answers...

mystery #1:
I could have sworn I saw the sugar bowl move on its own across the kitchen counter this morning. It was very unsettling, to say the least.

Was it (a) a wet spot on the counter, causing the bowl to slide on its own?
(b) a result of watching too many episodes of "Ghosthunters"?
(c) the hijinks of a poltergeist?

mystery #2:
Sofia voluntarily put herself down for a nap today.

Was it (a) she was feeling under the weather and needed to rest?
(b) that she decided to try and make my life a little easier today?
(c) she was possessed by a poltergeist?

mystery #3:
We came home from our trip to find a half-eaten cucumber on the hood of Ernesto's car.

Was it (a) some creature, such as a squirrel who stole the vegetable from our neighbor's garden and deposited it there after having its fill?
(b) that Ernesto occasionally likes to have a salad whilst sitting on his car?
(c) the poltergeist's silent plee for us to become vegetarians?

I do not have all the answers. But if in fact a poltergeist is responsible for all the things, I will no longer need to make excuses for my lackluster housekeeping. I will finally have someone to blame.

Here's hoping!

<< Home

7 Comments:

Post a Comment