Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dear Santa

Happy belated Thanksgiving, everyone! I was too busy eating and making merry to blog, as I hope you were, too.

This morning the kids dictated their letters to Santa to me. This is the first year we've done this. I think St. Nick will especially appreciate the glittery crayons we used to pen our words. Here's how they went...

David's (Age 4):

Dear Santa,

I would like a smiley face making kit and a Geek Squad spy set and a tool box, but I already have a tool belt so you don't need to get me one. I would like a spy geek puzzle with a box with buttons on it. I would also like some new clothes. Merry Christmas, Santa! Have fun giving presents to people!

Love,
David

Sofia's (Age 2 1/2):

Dear Santa,

I want the jump and bark puppy. I want a mama kitty and a baby kitty cat. I want a mama duck and a baby duck. Santa, I have some yummy candy up on my refridgerator.

Love,
Sofia

I sure hope Santa knows where to get "spy geek" stuff, because I'm not sure I do. Maybe I could get a member of the Geek Squad come to our house and dress up as Santa. David would be impressed to see Santa all "geeked out" with his lap top and pocket pen display.

The candy to which Sofia refers "up on the refridgerator" is all the leftover Halloween candy that's in her bucket. I actually snuck them away last night, but she didn't seem to notice, or perhaps this was her subtle way of telling me she had.

<< Home

8 Comments:

Post a Comment