Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A-Z Me...But Not Really

I think I could have come up with some more compelling A-Z questions, but I'll go with the formula because even though I didn't get tagged this time, I owe Melissa at least one or two. So here goes:

A-Available/Single?: Clearly neither if you've read my blog even once.
B-Best Friend?: Even though I rarely get to see her, she's the best, especially since she knows all my secrets.
C-Cake or Pie?: Yes, please. Just set them both down over there.
D-Drink of choice?: Coffee.
E-Essential item used everyday?: Disinfectant spray cleaner.
F-Favorite color?: Periwinkle blue.
G-Gummy bears or Worms? Neither, thanks.
H-Hometown?: Sterling, MA
I-Indulgence?: Using the bathroom by myself.
J-January/February?:Definitely January. February is the longest short month ever.
K-Kids and names?: David, Sofia and the soon to be "Fabuloso". Yeah, we're still working on that one.
L-Life is incomplete without?: Love, baby!
M-Marriage date?: August 28, 1999.
N-Number of siblings?: Two.
O-Oranges or apples?: Both, as long as they have some flavor.
P-Phobias/Fears?: Outliving my children.
Q-Favorite quote?: Hmm, too many good ones but my dad always used to tell me, "You have to be smarter than the thing you're working with." Thanks, dad.
R-Reason to smile?: My kids when they say, "I love you" out of the blue.
S-Season?: Spring, when/if it's actually warm.
T-Tag three people?: No, but anyone who's up for it, have at it.
U-Unknown fact about me?: I wish I could make all my own wood furniture.
V-Vegetable I don't like?: Not a big fan of beets.
W-Worst habit?: Procrastination.
X-rays I've had?: X-ray of right wrist, of course numerous dental x-rays and I don't know if this counts, but sonograms of my heart and ultrasounds of the three kids.
Y-Your favorite food?: Mashed potato.
Z-Zodiac sign?: Virgo.

<< Home

2 Comments:

Post a Comment