Saturday, April 14, 2007

Signs of Spring


Spring has sprung
Originally uploaded by Ernesto and Kristen Burden.

Okay, so technically it is spring, but you wouldn't know it around here. Spring doesn't really begin in New England until late May. And even then you don't know what you're going to get. March was warmer than this month so far, but that's what you get around here. Every year we all seemed surprised when it goes from a sunny, warm day to a raging Nor'easter. But this kind of thing happens EVERY YEAR! I think we New Englanders get optimistic that this year things might be different.

At least I found this little gem the other day out by the fence in the backyard. I had almost forgotten I'd planted bulbs last year. We've got another snow storm due tomorrow and Monday so I wanted to get a picture of this before it got buried again.

<< Home

3 Comments:

Post a Comment