Thursday, February 23, 2006

Back To The Beginning


I haven't posted any pictures in a while and there's a good reason for that. My digital camera has broken down and I'm not sure what the issue is. Until we get through the purchase of our new home, we won't be buying any unnecessary little toys, so it will be a while before I'm taking new photos. I was looking through my archives today and came across some great moments we'd captured, and noticed that so many of them took place in New Hampshire. I'm so happy to be returning to the state where Ernesto and I began our married life together, where our children were born and where so many of our friends now live. I thought this picture was especially appropriate since it was taken by some friends shortly before we moved to Vermont in 2004. Now that we're moving back to NH, I thought it was worth another look- to remind us of where we've been, where we are and where we're headed. Though as Ernesto very recently pointed out, (quite eloquently, I might add) there is no real thing as transition. This is our life, at any moment you find us, no matter what...and so here we are.

<< Home

2 Comments:

Post a Comment