Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thumbs up for ducks (because I couldn't think of a better title)


The picture from my last post mysteriously disappeared (Peg-what gives?) so I had to delete it but now I have the opportunity to promote...myself.

I have an archived post featured on the ezine Blog Nosh this week and you should go over there and check it out. It's funny to think about the kinds of things that concerned me when I first became a stay at home mom. I remember right before I left work, a couple weeks before my due date with David, a fellow employee said, "so, you're just going to be a housewife then?" I wanted to cry. And punch him in the face. It's fortunate for him that I've forgiven far greater trespasses to my soul, but then I was heavily pregnant so he's still pretty lucky I didn't take him down. Today if someone were to call me a housewife I would just laugh and say, "no, if I were married to my house I wouldn't let the kids trash it up nearly as much."

And as long as I'm self promoting, let me give another nod over to ChapterBytes which should have a thrilling new chapter up any day now. This one has the potential to be very steamy so you will not want to miss it. And no, I'm not up next to write this one but I wish I were!

So I leave you with the thumbs up girl and ducks, because who doesn't love ducks?

<< Home

3 Comments:

Post a Comment