Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Berry Belle of Barre




There is nothing like fresh fruit in the morning and Sofia will attest to that. Everyday we go on a berry hunt around the yard and down the path behind the house and we fill up a small, plastic container with black and red raspberries and the kids devour them within minutes. Today Sofia swiped the container while David played superhero in the yard and she ate up each one that didn't spill. David didn't mind since I think he's getting accustomed to them and knows there will be more tomorrow. I thought perhaps at some point I would gather enough for a pie or at least a few fruit tarts, but I'm guessing that's not going to happen with these two around.

Oh, who am I kidding. Everyone knows I don't bake... But I make a mean parfait.

<< Home

1 Comments:

Post a Comment